In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
sustantivo masculino y femenino
- A.L. – Y le echaron la culpa a los cetreros.
- El encuentro congregó a cetreros y especialistas medioambientales procedentes de toda España.
- Estos cetreros si que miran por la naturaleza, la suya claro.
- Y de cetrero mayor del reino CHAS, el jefe.
- Lo que mas anhela un cetrero es volar en libertad su ave.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.