In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
adjetivo & adverbio
- Emiliano Romero entró en lugar de la “chanchi”.
- "Sacó de la cancha al ""chanchi"" Chávez y Atlético lo sufrió."
- Y la chanchi? no se atreve ni a hablar.
- Obviamente que la chanchi ni cachó que era su fiesta de cumpleaños.
- Pasalo súper chancho y mega disfruta a tu chanchi que es lo mejor.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.