In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1Babygro marca registrada
- Osito dice sera verdad? u otra maña de el, de juego?
- Osito no puede ver a Marianela de la ENVIDIA que siente.
- Osito le hace mimos a Jonhy.
- Osito ahora se metió en la pile.
- Osito basura hace dos semanas que viene votando igual que Nadia.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.