adjetivo & adverbio
- This lays them under a necessity of speaking a posteriori, if I may be allowed the phrase.
- This paper proposes a novel probabilistic variational method with deterministic annealing for the maximum a posteriori estimation of complex stochastic systems.
- In the absence of a clear characterization of the a priori / a posteriori distinction, it is by no means obvious what is being asserted or what is being denied.
- And, as seen earlier in connection with his ‘logic’, his concepts of demonstration and proof straddle the a priori / a posteriori distinction.
- Historically the a priori / a posteriori distinction has been closely associated with that between the innate and the learned.
- This volume presents the most up-to-date information available on a posteriori error estimation for finite element approximation in mechanics and mathematics.