- The next program was about the good dog catchers in NYC - they are a division of the ASPCA - who rescue abused and abandoned pets.
- The proposal for a refuge, while well-intentioned, is not the solution to the problem of unwanted, abandoned pet reptiles.
- In his book, Oliver James uses the damage done to abandoned children raised by wild animals to prove the importance of total parenting.
- In the first, a young peasant woman desperately fights to protect an abandoned baby boy she's taken under her wing.
- They say they have picked up more than 900 abandoned pets, since the storm ended.
- And who could be more helpless than a child - alone, abandoned, unbelieved - pursued in the dark by a murderer?
- An unexpected Christmas present in the form of an abandoned boy was left on the President's doorstep on Sunday.
- While eating dinner at a noodle stand, he encounters an abandoned baby boy.
- The Evening Telegraph featured a dozen cases of abandoned and unwanted pets in the week before Christmas in a bid to ease the pressure on the RSPCA following the festive period.
- Search teams are tonight stepping up their efforts to rescue abandoned pets in New Orleans as well.
- An American government advisor kept abandoned deer, squirrels and even a bear as pets on the grounds of his manor.
- There are still many thousands of lost or abandoned pets in need of rescue in the areas hit by Hurricane Katrina.
- Anyone who finds an abandoned pet can call the RSPCA.
- Her story begins more than 40 years in the past, when a 9-year-old boy delivers an abandoned baby to the doorstep of a beauty shop.
- More than 2,500 neglected, unwanted or abandoned exotic pets were seized by inspectors last year.
- This boa constrictor was found on a local bus… one of a growing number of abandoned exotic pets the RSPCA has to deal with.
- Some are abandoned pets; others were born on the streets.
- Feral cats are the offspring of stray or abandoned household pets.
- She chose another and I felt abandoned after all.
- I'd like to propose a toast to unfettered, abandoned appetite.
- Trinbagonians hit the streets at 1am for Jouvert, a small-hours celebration that sees the capital erupt with abandoned sensuality.
- I remember downing a great deal of vodka and dancing in a rather abandoned fashion.
- Many of them clearly enjoyed a traditional expatriate life of abandoned debauchery.
- I had enough gin in me to play along in unabashed, abandoned delight.
- We saw nothing less than wicked, abandoned delight in each other's eyes.
- I'm attracted to photography for its voyeuristic quality, and I approach the subject in an abandoned, playful, intuitive way.