1(termination of pregnancy)(provocado) aborto masculino(clinic/rate) (before noun) de abortosto have an abortion — abortar
- to perform an abortion — practicar un aborto
- abortion laws — leyes sobre el aborto
- Healthcare professionals may use the term termination of pregnancy or just termination to describe an abortion.
- She wished to end her pregnancy, but abortion was illegal in Texas except in cases of extreme danger to the mother.
- He was also a staunch opponent of contraception, euthanasia and abortion.
- The Institute has also argued against abortion, euthanasia and human cloning.
- Let us keep the backyard abortionist out and legalised abortion in as a human right.
- Apart from pregnancies, levels of abortion have also been on the increase.
- This may have heightened its profile but it will take a lot longer to tell if it has any impact on rates of abortion and teenage pregnancy.
- This bill targets the very same services that are working to reduce abortion and unplanned pregnancy rates.
- Some countries recognise abortion when pregnancy results from rape or incest, or when there is a high probability of foetal impairment.
- In a number of African countries, local laws and values permit abortion if a pregnancy threatens a woman's health.
- She thought she might start volunteering at the clinic that performed her abortion in 2001.
- Leigh steers clear of the religious dimension, arguing that abortion is a human moral dilemma, not a religious conundrum.
- Where abortion is performed in unsafe circumstances these complications are common and have serious consequences.
- Women in the first trimester of pregnancy who were undergoing medical abortion were the participants.
- His party is a call to arms for God-fearing Christians and opposes abortion, human embryo research and euthanasia.
- One out of four pregnancies and half of all unintended pregnancies end in abortion.
- The motion asks that rates of teenage pregnancies, abortions and sexually transmitted infections are also revealed.
- Although it is a Christian organisation, it does not promote any particular moral line on pregnancy or abortion.
- Their pregnancies led to 10 births, four abortions, and one miscarriage.
- But it can help prevent that unwanted pregnancy, that abortion, or that misguided marriage which ends in divorce.
- My introduction to advertising came to consist of thinking up such abortions as banana creme topping.
- He didn't bring up one single argument in respect to the abortion of a budget that was tabled this year.