1píldora abortiva femenino
- The move follows a dispute over the growing use in Italy of the abortion pill, Mifepristone.
- In the first nine weeks of pregnancy the abortion pill may be used.
- On Thursday the US Food and Drug Administration approved the abortion pill RU - 486, which has been on the market for years in Britain, France, China and other countries.
- As more women opt for medical terminations, using the abortion pill, rather than surgical abortions, nurses in gynaecology wards are more involved in the treatment.
- And the abortion pill Mifepristone, also known as RU - 486, must now carry a strong warning that it can cause serious infections, bleeding, and tubal pregnancies, says the FDA.