In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Many of us are no longer surprised at just about anything we read explaining the achievements of contemporary bioengineers; milestones are actualized with precipitous frequency.
- She was resolute about everyone's capacity to be free, and she insisted that we all do our absolute best to realize and actualize that capacity through
- You had some grand ideas and put a lot of dynamic energy into actualizing them but it frustrates you to see things not working according to your plans.
- The Gilmores knew that dreams have to be actualized by hard work and diligence.
- It seems that high ratings for networks can only be actualised in this day and age through reality programming.
- Veena abided by her son's decision to let the young girl actualise her potential and dream.
- You have the support you need to achieve success and actualize dynamic plans.
- Achievement - feeling of accomplishment/personal growth/opportunity to actualise potential
- Huge global corporations embraced the whole concept and actualized their companies around a database and mainframe.
- You can be a creator in professional aspects to actualize original plans and ideas that bring success, satisfaction and appreciation today.
- You fulfill personal promises and actualise professional plans.
- We need partners to fulfill other aspects of actualizing our digital plans, specifically in terms of information distribution.
- [A] way-too-short informative clip (you want it to go on for days) features a typical Marin County self-help group talking about actualizing your dreams.
- What this master couple has effectively accomplished is to actualize the great marital paradox: that people can only change if they don't feel they have to.
- In other essays, teams are de-incentivized, plans are actualized, the day is workplanned.
- Every single square centimeter of the metropolitan area contains some potential added-value, waiting to be actualized.
- Recognize the potential; actualize the dream.
- Designing choreography that could never be actualized by human beings.
- You come up with brilliant ideas and plans that are actualized without inviting opposition or competition.
- When I actualized this project I very carefully researched it to see if anyone had done anything similar.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.