In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1actuario de seguros masculinoactuaria de seguros femenino
- In determining the actuarial surplus in a pension fund, actuaries make key assumptions.
- The company said that its actuaries calculate their subscription rates on the likely claims made in the year, and on the overall climate of litigation within that speciality.
- To compute the costs of health and life insurance, actuaries take into account many factors known to predict disease and death.
- Hubbard believes in training managers to measure risk the way actuaries do.
- The assured is then paid the surrender value of the policy, which is calculated by an actuary on the basis of the amounts paid to date.
- In a city teeming with bankers, actuaries, brokers and insurance men, the manner in which you invest your savings is a subject of endless fascination.
- I am a pension actuary with 27 years' experience working with traditional defined-benefit pension plans.
- The result was that actuaries said pension funds had more money than they needed.
- He was an actuary in the Skandia Insurance Company from 1904 to 1907.
- Without his job as an insurance actuary the 66-year-old Schmidt has no identity.
- We also provide modeling support to the actuaries working on customized insurance products for insurers or large corporations.
- Nicholson questioned insurance actuaries about their profession.
- A responsible actuary and pension fund trustees would never have allowed this to happen.
- What do actuaries at life insurance companies have to tell us?
- Each year a report is produced by the trustees of your pension scheme and every three years there is a valuation by actuaries, who analyse financial risk.
- Life expectancy is a term used by actuaries, people who calculate statistics and probability for insurance use.
- As well as teaching at the University of Copenhagen, he was the chief actuary for an insurance company.
- But it's a rule of thumb that has been bandied about by actuaries and financial advisers for a long time and, if you do the sums, as a general idea, it works.
- No two actuaries would ever calculate the same transfer value, which is why you need someone to ensure you are not losing out.
- With a retirement income fund, actuaries would calculate how much must stay in the fund to ensure the pensioner would never need to fall back on the state.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.