In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1aditamento masculinoaccesorio masculinocomplemento masculino
- Other add-ons included neatly tucked but well-lit steel running boards, sunroof, adjustable pedals, effective back-up sensors, and more.
- The product is an add-on to an existing or new security system and provides a more sophisticated level of monitoring and notification.
- Optional add-ons include horse-riding, canyoning, and whale-watching in the Straits of Gibraltar.
- In just about every area of life the needs and aspirations of people with disability are an afterthought, an expensive add-on, the special needs created by the norms we take for granted.
- In the end, both of the bonus tracks come off as inessential add-ons included for marketing, rather than musical, reasons.
- Do you have any add-ons to your existing courses?
- And don't pay too much attention to the expensive add-ons some management-training courses include.
- Of course, as this process continues, more companies and organisations will see an opportunity to provide these services, perhaps as an add-on to their existing business.
- A few hours later she drove away in her vehicle of choice - purchased on her terms, with no expensive extras or add-ons.
- The evening shifts and the distance education courses are add-ons; they provide an element of flexibility to the students.
- The President has threatened to veto the bill if the desired add-ons are not included.
- The dealer put me on a tariff for £25 a month with 500 minutes inclusive talk-time and an add-on pack for an extra £5 for 75 texts a month.
- By listening to the professionals we will be able to find the best way to integrate these activities and plans into the existing curriculum rather than just having them as an add-on.
- Visits to Jordan's historic sites can be arranged as add-ons to diving holidays.
- Today's Mini comes in three guises, although the combination of available extras and aftermarket add-ons means that no two Minis are likely to be the same.
- Heat pump water heaters can be purchased as integral units with built in water storage tanks or as add-ons that can be retrofitted to an existing water heater tank.
- Skilful driving is rewarded with funds to customise cars, with the usual array of add-ons and fine-tuning tricks that armchair boy-racers drool over.
- Available Memorial Day through Labor Day, promotional hotel rates begin at $99 per night and include add-ons like Metro passes, breakfast and parking.
- Selecting from a large choice of add-ons will automatically update the retail price of the car at the bottom of the customer's screen.
- Well, there's supposed to be the incentive of bonus material, but the extra add-ons to the disc prove to be anything but a ‘bonus.’
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.