In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- The idea was rejected because it would have proved too costly and, additionally, after difficulties arose with getting permission to use the land.
- But additionally, they are cognisant of the reality that this crisis offers opportunities for starting and sustaining a dialogue.
- We will, additionally, have to wait and see if the show throws up the same quality of star potential as the first two series.
- And additionally some of the facts are being retried.
- In this case it was the extra value given them because Landy owned them or, additionally, because in the case of art works given him by artist friends, they had high financial worth as well.
- Prices of food and drinks are very competitive and additionally, most places pass out free drinks and announce happy hours.
- Lawrence has been at the resort for over a month and is enjoying his work; additionally he loves associating with his peers.
2(even more)(difficult/complicated) aún más
- The size of the central database can be additionally reduced by a factor of seven or eight by two methods.
- The debate on the redevelopment of Hungate has elicited a suggestion that it would be an ideal site and additionally provide an opportunity for the integration of bus and rail travel.
- Besides direct financial aid, apartment owners will become owners of the land around the buildings and will be able to use it to additionally relieve their costs.
- The former chairman of the National Association of Pension Funds is additionally expected to recommend that the state retirement age is raised to 70.
- She is additionally unhappy with the proposed catchment area changes.
- He was constantly repeating that he came from the people, and he liked to give Bulgarians five leva additionally to their salaries on a periodic basis.
- Furthermore, these devices should be additionally provided with scramblers to protect transmitted information.
- He also failed a field sobriety test and was additionally charged with evidence tampering.
- Prosecutors say he also beat another other man with the baseball bat and have charged him additionally with first-degree assault.
- This will work in some customers' favours but others will need to be additionally vigilant to ensure they do not get caught up by higher fees which push them deep into debt.
- The battle itself was additionally notable because both opposing generals, Wolfe and Montcalm, received mortal wounds.
- Mist irrigation is additionally used for vanilla farming since it requires humidity.
- Whatever brought about the massacre of the dinosaurs additionally lead to the death of almost 70 per cent of all the species on the Earth.
- Moreover the council additionally benefits from the Respark schemes which push commuters and visitors into the council car parks.
- This logo will be displayed in all the member Banks' ATMs additionally so that the customers can easily identify and do the transactions.
- Then the driver needs to pay 65 RMB per month additionally for the service.
- Once boys become teens, masculinity is additionally defined by the absolutely crucial task of getting laid.
- And that's one of the things that can help a storm weaken additionally.
- He has additionally carved a reputation as an accomplished explorer, wildlife photographer, philanthropist and international art collector.
- Now some additionally important information for many people who are going to the beaches across America.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.