In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(crush/girl/boy) adolescente(years) de adolescencia
- However the first movie was adolescent nonsense, lacking in both characterisation and narrative.
- Pregnancy and child bearing occur before adolescent girls are fully developed, exposing them to great health risks.
- They speak in an almost matter-of-fact way, recounting the catalogue of bad behaviour that has characterised the adolescent years for Alan.
- The nubile young lead, Adela, is played with convincing adolescent frustration by Isabel Claffey in her Abbey debut.
- Many people worldwide, usually adolescent boys, have had their lives completely taken over by computer games.
- Thanks to the flashbulbs of photographers and the screaming of adolescent girls, the atmosphere was more like a pop concert than a sporting event.
- Is it not hard enough to manage these oversized automobiles around the city without the yelling of voices and pushing of adolescent teens?
- You can feel that special, adolescent magnetism that comes from two alienated teenagers.
- And it is a traditional coming-of-age story, the struggle of an adolescent girl to find her voice.
- Consequently, it is easy to forget the adolescent emotional turmoil that embroils the youngest ones.
- The adolescent and teenage birth rate has fallen by nearly half since 1992.
- He knew of an adolescent girl who had been brought on three weekends to the hospital in Tullamore by gardaí who had found her wandering aimlessly.
- Almost right away, as the adolescent pair sat down, a tall and skinny teenage waitress was there to take their order.
- In more recent work, Gilligan focuses on the moral development of adolescent girls.
- Healthy development for early adolescent girls is defined by these tasks.
- Mounting their own protest of sorts, wealthy adolescent girls will insist on buying their clothes secondhand.
- Both parents help feed the young during the long adolescent period.
- The people who are at risk for inadequate iron would be young infants, adolescent girls, and women of childbearing age.
- For example, the author suggests that an adolescent girl's self esteem is an internal biological process.
- Fully developed adolescent boys tend to be stronger and larger than adolescent girls.
- Do tapered jeans, legwarmers, unicorns and green mascara remind you of your adolescent years?
- Screening to detect problem drinking is recommended in all adult and adolescent patients.
- To do this they must take into account the characteristics of adolescent behaviour.
- O'Connell has created a tale that appeals to many adolescent girls.
- Indeed, the early autonomy for the young child of divorce may preclude adolescent individuation.
- Aside from the teenage pregnancy strategy, few public health initiatives focus on adolescent health.
- In pygmies, this adolescent growth spurt does not occur, hence their characteristic short stature.
- Creating a show specifically for teenagers, Irvine and Mcleary decided to capitalise on the adolescent obsession with the gothic.
- I learned how to negotiate fights between adolescent girls without making it seem like parental interference.
- It seemed logical to develop a companion model of adolescent boys' sexual health.
- Both young women are experiencing adolescent discontents at the beginning of the ballet.
- They are attracted to each other because of raging hormones that are present especially during your teenage and adolescent years.
- Last year an American study found that 97 per cent of adolescent girls believe that women should be paid equally.
- Theories about the emotional and moral development of adolescent girls are then presented.
- My daughter lives in Maine, and she runs a wilderness program for adolescent girls in trouble.
- Teenagers should be told explicitly about the pitfalls of adolescent sex.
- The young malamute can pass through an adolescent stage where it attempts to assert itself by growling.
- Soon, he could hear adolescent voices: most likely two younger guys and two girls.
- This is a fun book for adults, and a perfect one for adolescent girls.
- Dietary supplement use is a well-documented practice among adult and adolescent athletes.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.