1(in complexity)(technology/civilization) avanzado(course/studies) avanzado(studies/course) superior(student) avanzado(student) adelantado
- After that, it is time for the advanced learners to progress to swimming laps around the pool.
- The committee are at an advanced stage of purchase of four acres to develop this project.
- Neither the doctor nor the family can be blamed because the management of patients with an advanced stage of a disease is not yet developed in our country.
- Our society has reached its advanced stage of civilisation by developing within a framework of rules, regulations and standards, manifested most obviously in the rule of law.
- You say you have progressed to the advanced stage of bodybuilding.
- The company says talks on its new development at an advanced stage
- The hospice has provided care to patients with advanced and progressive life threatening diseases along with support for their relatives and carers since the early 1980s.
- The new Deel Rovers Community Sports Centre is in an advanced stage of its completion.
- Sources close to the development said the process is currently in advanced stages of talk and is expected to be finalised very soon.
- Westerhof, who will manage the development said plans are at an advanced stage.
- After some months, attention switched to the National Development Plan which was then at an advanced stage of preparation.
- The move to Vincent Park was at an advanced stage and we went ahead, hoping that the licence would be a formality.
- The only conclusion is that the ring road is not at an advanced stage where land must be kept free of development.
- A number of wind projects are at an advanced stage of development while biomass projects are also being progressed.
- With the construction of the biggest mall in Soweto already at an advanced stage, developers have revealed the mall's branding and corporate identity.
- A number of new varieties are at an advanced stage of development and are expected to be launched over the coming years.
- A specialised machine that uses the latest in optical and high speed sensor technology to search for skeleton weed is in the advanced stages of development.
- Many are already on the starting blocks, either in an advanced stage of research and development, or with their first commercial power stations already under construction.
- Harry Kehoe, said a number of new varieties, for the seed export trade and the home market, are now at an advanced stage of development at Oak Park.
- The poor survival and high mortality rates are due to presentation in advanced stages, recurrence of the primary and development of second primary tumors.
3(in time)(age/stage) avanzadoto be advanced in years — ser entrado en años
- the project isn't very far advanced — el proyecto no está muy adelantado