In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1conveniencia femeninoI doubt the advisability of this investment — dudo que esta inversión sea aconsejable / prudente
- Before these policies are adopted, the advisability of no army modernisation deal can be justified.
- Second comes the question of feasibility and, more or less simultaneously, of advisability.
- A parliamentary committee is studying the advisability of allowing brokers and corporate agents to operate.
- Post-operative agility is a key factor in assessing the advisability of a block for post-operative pain relief.
- Every individual can determine the advisability of where and when to travel.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.