In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- He recommends this process, which estheticians call exfoliation.
- Thanks to our team of dermatologists, aestheticians, and hairstylists, we were able to grant your beauty wishes.
- Claudia is a licensed esthetician and freelance journalist based in Los Angeles.
- Half-way through, I find myself doing yogic breathing and meditation to keep from popping the esthetician in the face.
- A sea-mud mask, used two to three times weekly, can also help, says an aesthetician in California.
- Once they find an esthetician they trust, the male patient tends to be loyal to that provider.
- My aesthetician alternately pampered and tortured my weather-beaten skin.
- In today's competitive economy, it's essential that medical aestheticians stay up to speed with the latest tools of the trade.
- A staff of doctors, nurses and aestheticians work together to make you look and feel your best.
- That slowly began to fade away as the aesthetician's gentle hands lulled me into blissful sleep during my facial.
- Managing personal trainers is a world apart from managing aestheticians.
- Lying on a massage table or in an aesthetician's chair is a bit like sitting at the hair salon.
- All clay types are equally effective, says an aesthetician and author of a book about skin care.
- The spa is a full-out body pleasure palace housing hairdressers, aestheticians, and a gym.
- For a hefty price at a day spa, an esthetician exfoliates the facial surface with a scalpel.
- Do aestheticians help with prevention, or are they more about treatment?
- According to the esthetician, liquid soaps can be harsh.
- Ask your dermatologist or aesthetician about a hydrating facial.
- During my spa visit, I had the opportunity to talk with the lovely and talented esthetician.
- The stores are staffed with naturopathic doctors, nurses, and aestheticians.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.