1lejosa lo lejoswe have come from afar — hemos venido de lejos
- afar off — a lo lejos
- This year's cabaret is a bitter-sweet affair, revolving around songs of romance on the run and love from afar.
- There are flags flying - the Palace has a big standard visible from afar.
- Those who had travelled from afar were allowed to carry home their treasures.
- I'd intended to be mature and sedate and demure and just wistfully watch the young guests from afar.
- We drove fast, in case they thought to pull out their six-guns and drill us from afar.