1riña femeninoDerecho alteración del orden público femenino
- They all plead not guilty and also deny affray following a confrontation outside a nightclub before the attack.
- Admitting affray and criminal damage, he was jailed for 14 months.
- His criminal record also includes armed robbery, affray, assault, theft and public order offences.
- The plaintiff was the widow of a man killed in a criminal affray.
- At a hearing earlier this month, the accused pleaded guilty to causing an affray during a fight in a pub in April.