1Medicina asistencia post-operatoria femeninoMedicina asistencia durante la convalecencia femenino(after time in prison, institution) asistencia durante el período de reinserción femenino(after time in prison, institution) asistencia durante el período de readaptación femenino
- That unit has been very busy since it opened, particularly because many operations carried out require intensive care or high dependency aftercare.
- More information is needed not only about the best form of psychological treatments for these people but also about the appropriateness of hospital aftercare for initial management.
- I have no idea what, if any, medical or psychological aftercare she received.
- Thus, motivation scores on admission to treatment are related significantly to entry into postprison aftercare.
- It is confidential and fully independent, and offers assistance with prevention, early detection, intervention, treatment, aftercare and monitoring.
- There is therefore a need for continued vigilance about medication, environmental change, and sensory problems during discharge planning and aftercare.
- She said: ‘We have young mums who need that aftercare to be able to care for their babies.’
- During their organizing time, have your patients start researching their aftercare choices, as well.
- I will also encourage development of thorough care and aftercare services.
- Thus, the present findings further underscore the importance of postprison aftercare reported in the literature as a component of effective prison-based TC treatment.
- Our trial does not explain the observed benefits, and we did not monitor medical aftercare.
- However, if there are any problems, knowing about them in advance can help parents and doctors plan for the baby's future and assess any special requirements for the birth and aftercare.
- The protocols for lumbar puncture and aftercare were standardized and identical for all procedures.
- Twelve clients continued treatment following the 20-session program for aftercare counseling.
- However, American research suggests that they do reduce recidivism, especially if followed by post-release aftercare.
- Prison treatment plus aftercare yielded the best outcome results at the centre, a finding that has now been replicated in other studies.
- For many people, aftercare such as taking medication or visiting an outpatient clinic is essential after a stay in hospital.
- And aftercare was discussed in a way that patients and their relatives could understand.
- We studied a handful of services offered by programs, including aftercare, medical care, individual therapy, group therapy, and family therapy.
- You should feel no side effects after the procedure, and no aftercare is necessary.
2(after school)cuidados después de la escuela masculino