In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1producto agrícola masculinoagroproducto masculino América Latina
- Extending the shelf life of an agriproduct can be the first step of primary processing.
- Vancouver Wharves provides unique, dedicated facilities and services for the agriproducts industry.
- Instead, the composition is one of molten plastic and flax, an agriproduct that is not biodegradable, and thus doesn't have the absorptive capabilities of wood.
- It's a machine used to separate stones, sand and soil from the agriproducts which have already been cleaned and sized.
- It then examines agriproduct trade policy with a particular emphasis on new trade barriers and the role of the World Trade Organisation.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.