In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1colchón inflable masculinocolchón neumático masculino
- Although you could bring your own bedding, you can rent everything from bedside tables to air beds to sleeping bags, although they advise prebooking the extras.
- Easy to use handheld controls and a state of the art ultra-quiet air inflation system allow each sleeper to quickly adjust the firmness of their side of the air bed to the perfect comfort level, with just the touch of a button.
- Our six days camping at the Galmpton Touring Park cost us the princely sum of £48 for the tent, air beds and sleeping bag included, £57 for the pitch.
- Many air bed pumps are not that well made and have a tendency to fail at the worst times.
- A large number of relief supplies donated by the public for earthquake victims were discovered there, including television sets, heaters, gas ovens, refrigerators, quilts and air beds.
- Sometime between now and Tuesday we need to go over to the camping store in Carmarthen or perhaps in Swansea to buy either air beds or roll-up foam mattresses for our nomad night in Lincolnshire.
- It's like inflating an air bed when you go camping.
- So then I thought about the air bed that my mom bought once.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.