1vía aérea femeninopasillo aéreo masculinocorredor aéreo masculino
- She gave him a level gaze, which drew his attention away from the air lane briefly.
- This first mid air collision forced authorities to devise the air lane system in which airlines are allotted strict routes, times and schedules to avoid such tragedies.
- Well, the reason for it was we had a highway in there and the air lane into Berlin was in the eastern Germany, which was under Russian control.
- In these cases, the consequential use of lesser-used air lanes would help reduce congestion at major centres.
- Does he believe the decision by the corporation to shut down the primary radar will compromise the safety of air lanes; if not, why not?