In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1base aérea femenino
- Topics covered would include everything from base-level planning to commanding the airbase in an emergency.
- All these means of training can be put at the disposal of our customers, on-site or at any location the customer stipulates, including their overseas home airbases.
- The new game finds our furtive hero having to infiltrate a diverse assortment of sites such as military airbases, harbors and secret government installations.
- He was taken into military custody on the airbase and questioned by Japanese police last weekend.
- Large anti-war demonstrations have been held in many cities, as well as protests at the military outposts, listening stations and airbases that litter the continent.
- Additionally, this discussion serves as a baseline for better understanding the challenges with opening airbases.
- While this effort was a success, the event awakened the Air Force to the challenge of opening airbases in remote locations and drove the creation of airborne engineer units in the Air Force.
- They said they were in touch with technical support at a military airbase in Lakenheath, in Norfolk in Britain.
- Military operations at the airbase also need to be kept separate from commercial use.
- Because they need the airbase and military base that he allows them to have there in return for turning a blind eye to his atrocities.
- Along these lines, senior Air Force leaders have acknowledged the importance of airbases to projecting airpower anywhere on the globe.
- The force module construct for opening airbases is designed around five phases, which fall under Air Force purview, as identified in the list below.
- Current doctrine falls short of identifying how best to employ Air Force capability to open airbases.
- There is a military airbase nearby, so perhaps it is a secret aircraft.
- Generally, airbases were sited out of harm's way.
- The dedication coincided with the 60th anniversary of the formation of the two French squadrons, who made RAF Elvington unique among the airbases of Bomber Command.
- In Pisa, over 400 police were assembled to accompany a convoy from the railway station to the military airbase.
- The plane, whose origin has not been established, has been moved to a military airbase.
- It has been noted that the airbase at Cheddington was attacked by German aircraft during the time of the squadron move.
- So we are now looking for an airbase to base ourselves long term.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.