1(watchfulness) vigilancia femenino(watchfulness) actitud alerta femenino(liveliness) lo despierto
- Clydebank looked as though they had done enough for another valuable point, but they reckoned without the alertness of Alan Neil.
- Nonetheless, he said, police would maintain a high degree of alertness.
- Fire has caused £30,000 damage to a woollen waste mill, and it could have been worse but for the alertness of a teenage girl.
- Travelers to such destinations practice extra alertness, precaution and prudence.
- Anything related to Taiwan's survival should be heeded with special alertness.