- Nuts, like the almonds and walnuts shown above, add the crunch that even fall salads need.
- Nuts especially high in vitamin E include almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, and pecans.
- Serve the rice hot, in a mound, with the pine nuts, pistachios and almonds sprinkled on top.
- Add texture by stirring in rolled oats, dried herbs, or ground almonds.
- Flies hover above baskets of locally grown almonds and dried fruits.
- To produce the paste, blanched kernels of sweet almonds are ground, mixed with water and sugar, and cooked to a smooth consistency.
- Well, I will be talking about the wonder of nuts, and actually four nuts in particular - the chestnut, almond, walnut and pecan.
- Decorate with the cinnamon sticks, and if you fancy, almonds and sesame seeds.
- Vitamin E found in almonds, peanuts and hazelnuts also reduces the risk of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.
- It came with a wonderful rice pilaf, dotted with raisins, plump cranberries, nuts, seeds and thinly sliced almonds.
- Scoop in piles of cashews, almonds, macadamias, walnuts, pumpkin seeds or whatever you please.
- The 4,000 members of the co-op produce one third of the almonds grown in the world.
- Kate, one of the make up artists had a Tupperware box full of cashew nuts and almonds.
- Beat the butter, sugar, ground almonds and almond essence together and whiz until just mixed.
- Mix in the almond and poppy seed paste and simmer.
- Generally, if you are grinding whole almonds, one cup would yield approximately one half-cup ground almonds.
- Hazelnuts, both in the dough and praline, can be substituted with other nuts such as almonds, walnuts or pecans.
- Crunchy goodies such as peanuts, almonds and sunflower seeds are packed with amino acids.
- If you're feeling peckish you should know that they serve almonds, macadamia nuts and green wasabi peas for snacks.
- The small almonds that grow in China are also slightly bitter and contain a toxic substance if not processed properly.
2also almond treealmendro masculino