In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
11st person singular of be
- Its phase can be adjusted to compensate for propagation delays in the drive circuitry, while amplitude modulation is accomplished by switching in additional reactive conductance to increase the current injected into the tank circuit.
- This is consistent with the pronounced amplitude modulation of the shorter cycles noted above.
- A controller selectively controls the first and second transistors to achieve amplitude modulation at a high modulation bandwidth.
- Optical systems are used to generate the original signal which is passed, using amplitude modulation to a 300GHz photodiode, which creates an electrical signal that is passed to a direct slot antenna.
- Even in more slowly rotating vehicles, residual phase and amplitude modulation produced by adaptive interference-canceling systems can significantly reduce GPS acquisition and tracking performance.
- amplitude modulation
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.