In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1abogado especializado en llevar casos de indemnización por daños personales sufridos en un accidente
- Can he be characterized as a greedy ambulance-chaser who is single-handedly responsible for runaway lawsuits?
- So I have been somewhat irked to find myself being bedeviled with calls from so-called endowment ambulance-chasers.
- Plus it would also put those disgusting ambulance-chasers in their place.
- Just to show we are not the cold-hearted, ambulance-chasers of popular myth we have brought you some good news this week.
- Some of them are just a bunch of ambulance-chasers and a total waste of space.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.