In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- The extra ammo stored in the pockets would weigh him down and it would only hamper his fighting abilities.
- Many handloaders care almost as much about how their ammo looks as how it shoots.
- He slipped into the trench coat, getting up and stowing the ammo and gun.
- The first step in any process like this is to see what the factory ammo will do.
- Here are the key points to consider when choosing the ammo to load in your handgun.
- Hunting rifles and their respective ammo would remain legal to manufacture.
- Machineguns were valued tools in infantry combat but they ate ammo at astounding rates.
- Given the stout recoil and the heavy weight of the ammo, this is a very wise idea.
- I managed to come up with a couple of guns and some of the ammo and tried it myself.
- Not too long ago we did a simple test and shot the same ammo in five different guns.
- He knew there was no way he could take down the remaining members of this small army with the ammo he had on hand.
- We did not use just any old bullets for this project: the ammo was especially made by a friend who happens to be a munitions expert.
- He had expended all of his ammo, both primary and secondary, as well as his grenades.
- In this case I had the test rifle a couple of months before the ammo was available.
- Nor is friction a major concern because of the various coatings applied to the ammo.
- They threatened to take my ammo away just to keep me from shooting every elk I saw.
- The strap held all the ammo he'd need for the weapon so he had no need to carry any extra pouches for shells.
- All the machines had to do to defeat humanity was show up and let them deplete their ammo.
- The gun was now sitting useless on the small table in the hall, the ammo vanished in to his pocket.
- Is the ammo also among the consignment left behind by freedom fighters more than 20 years ago?
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.