In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1esteroide anabólico masculino
- Many body builders and athletes use anabolic steroids to build muscle mass.
- Athletes who use anabolic steroids to boost their performance are at an increased risk of developing cancer and of weakening their body's natural defence against infections, tests show.
- There is also the possible use of an anabolic steroid to promote growth.
- The German twice tested positive for the anabolic steroid nandrolone, but claimed his toothpaste had been spiked.
- The original anabolic steroid is a natural hormone that can increase muscle mass.
- Beta blockers may be more benign pharmacologically than anabolic steroids, but the message is the same.
- Anabolic therapies, such as human growth hormone and anabolic steroids, that promote protein synthesis or inhibit protein breakdown also have been used.
- Their reluctance was caused chiefly by fear of damage to the skin but sometimes by confusion between topical corticosteroids and anabolic steroids.
- Androgenic anabolic steroids are used worldwide to help athletes gain muscle mass and strength.
- As for testosterone, and other anabolic steroids they have their problems, too - especially when taken by growing adolescents.
- Still, it wasn't the anabolic steroids, growth hormone and similar substances that alarmed the doctors.
- They're completely different from anabolic steroids, which some athletes abuse.
- A commonly used body building drug is Human Growth Hormone which works in a similar way to anabolic steroids to increase muscle mass using protein synthesis.
- Adolescent male athletes are more likely than other adolescents to use anabolic steroids and ergogenics as performance-enhancing drugs.
- What's a little anabolic steroid, a touch of human growth hormone amongst friends?
- We refuse to mislead our readers, and diminish the endeavors of our top athletes, by showcasing anabolic steroids as the number-one way to get big.
- At the pro level, muscle-enhancing drugs, such as testosterone, anabolic steroids and growth hormone, are a fact of life.
- The British player failed a drugs test for the anabolic steroid last summer, but protested his innocence to the Association of Tennis Professionals.
- In addition, abuse of anabolic steroids can stunt bone growth in adolescents and result in potentially permanent damage to the heart, liver, and kidneys.
- As other athletes, baseball players have used anabolic steroids to become bigger, stronger and faster.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.