In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1shock anafiláctico masculinochoque anafiláctico masculino
- Still, hundreds of Americans die of anaphylactic shock each year.
- A post-mortem examination in Spain revealed Mr Harris, who knew he was allergic to wasp stings, had died from anaphylactic shock.
- Even a small amount could cause a dangerous reaction called anaphylaxis or anaphylactic shock.
- Such an allergic reaction can bring on anaphylactic shock.
- In extreme cases, they could trigger a life-threatening anaphylactic shock, a commission spokesman added.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.