In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Current methods of viewing these lesions include endoscopy and catheter angiography.
- Pre-operative angiography and embolisation was carried out.
- The diagnosis is based on the results of duplex ultrasonography or angiography, or both.
- As with most procedures done on your heart and blood vessels, coronary angiography does pose some risk.
- Only subjects who had positive contrast echocardiography underwent pulmonary angiography.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.