In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1cría de animales femenino
- The ideal modern farm using ecological and traditional methods integrates plant and animal husbandry.
- Agriculture, forestry, animal husbandry, and fishing employ the large majority of the total active population.
- The mainstay of the local economy is agriculture and animal husbandry.
- Agriculture is primarily subsistence farming and animal husbandry.
- They settled the main islands and developed land-based communities, first with agriculture and then through animal husbandry, particularly pigs.
- Many people are dependent on agriculture and on animal husbandry to make a living and there is a clear danger of food and fodder shortages and longer-term economic problems as a result of lost livelihoods.
- They have been developed with the intention of encouraging beef and sheep farmers to adopt and maintain the highest standards of farm animal husbandry.
- No agriculture or animal husbandry was practised, subsistence economies being based on hunting and fishing.
- Farmers should be encouraged to venture into allied activities like animal husbandry and nursery farming to supplement their income.
- Jacobs contends that both animal husbandry and agriculture were most likely to have originated in the earliest urban settlements.
- Organic farming requires the farmer to be a better farmer, a more observant farmer, a farmer who practices careful agronomy and conscientious animal husbandry.
- More importantly, rationale policies are urgently needed to promote rational use of antibiotics in poultry, animal husbandry and agriculture.
- The third thread Clarke discusses is that of agriculture, particularly animal husbandry and the effort to better understand breeding.
- Organic techniques have been developed from an understanding of and research into soil science, crop breeding, animal husbandry and ecology.
- Also expanding steadily are the bilateral exchanges and cooperation in science and technology, agriculture and animal husbandry.
- The traditional economy of subsistence agriculture and animal husbandry was replaced by a commercial economy, centered in expanding urban areas.
- The focus of agricultural extension efforts is mainly on achieving higher productivity, whether in field of agriculture, animal husbandry or dairy.
- They depend on shifting agriculture, complemented by animal husbandry, hunting, fishing, and gathering for their livelihood.
- Only the Mediterranean coast has rain that is reliable enough to support marginal human activity, with some agriculture and animal husbandry.
- A return to small scale peasant agriculture and animal husbandry could even make the enforcing of proper hygiene and disease control more difficult.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.