In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1derechos de los animales masculino
- It is high time that the courts started taking the side of animal rights activists in such cases.
- Charges of cruelty and animal exploitation may also be pressed, animal rights activists said.
- Plans for a cull are dropped after protests one councillor is threatened by animal rights activists.
- The campaign for animal rights reflects a growing pessimism about the human condition.
- They also need to at least discuss contingency plans on how to deal with animal rights activists.
- Violence is wrong whether committed by animal rights activists or their opponents.
- Most animal rights activists will not put animals first but there are a lot who will.
- Limiting the rights of animal rights protesters is the wrong way to build the Oxford lab.
- The issue of Pig factory farming is going to be the biggest animal rights issue this country has seen.
- Security at Manchester Airport has been stepped up to tackle a new campaign by animal rights campaigners.
- She is an outspoken defender of hunting in Great Britain and has incurred the wrath of animal rights activists.
- Pet store owners fear that animal rights activists will try to use the law in situations such as this to push their agenda.
- Francione also attacks animal rights activists who are vegetarians but not vegans.
- In 1997 the issue of animals at the lab was taken up by animal rights activists.
- But animal rights activists say the march will be dominated by those opposed to a ban on fox hunting.
- The blurring of the distinction between animals and humans is central to the debate about animal rights.
- What are you saying about animal rights activists who break the law?
- The British public does not, on the whole, support the tactics of a small band of animal rights extremists.
- As animal rights activists are happy to point out, all that money and all of those dead animals have yet to produce a cure.
- They outlined their position in opposition to the actions of animal rights activists.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.