In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(liveliness)animación femeninovivacidad femenino
- Her back was to me, but I could imagine her face, eyes sparkling with animation, her full attention on him, not slightly off to the side as it often was.
- It was the first sign of animation Patrick had ever seen in the older boy, and was so caught off guard that he found himself laughing equally as hard.
- He laughed at this statement, and his eyes, which had begun to mist over now sparkled brightly with animation.
- Roy Jones looked downright vicious at the weigh-in, roaring his trash talk with tremendous intensity and animation.
- It was the first time Chris had ever heard the man with any animation in his voice.
- When he was alone with Shipper, there was animation in his voice, and smiles were often seen surfacing the dark, handsome face.
- Now she held their attention as they watched the metamorphosis from near death to vitality and renewed animation filling her essence.
- Immediately following the intermission, there was a visible engagement from them combined with an energy and animation to the music which had not been present before.
- Her animation and liveliness engaged her young students, as evidenced by the children's laughter and high degree of participation.
- They'd gone to a Karnal concert, and the girl who'd been talking with vibrant animation in her voice, turned to the guy.
- Do you ever find yourself sizing someone up in an instant, noting their animation, gestures and manners of speaking?
- The only animation in the marquise's rotund and double-chinned face, as she loosens her lips into a perfunctory smile, is to be found in her alert eyes as she looks up from her embroidery.
- But these complimentary words could be written of every member of the cast as they took to their roles with great energy and animation.
- In creating his animations, he films the drawings as he adds or erases the images.
- Those animations might not be the most beautiful things to come out of a computer, but they are funny as hell.
- What advice would you give to anyone wanting to create web animations?
- You cannot just create a series of animations and expect it to work as a fighting game!
- With using this kind of computer animation it is possible to create nearly 100% visual image for any swimmer.
- Many of the images come from Hollywood movies, including Walt Disney animations.
- The same is true with animation - I think of my animated characters as dancers.
- This tale, as compared to the first game, is obviously much darker and more intense, but it's captured pretty lightly in all of the lead-up animation.
- The computer animation is top-notch and the characters are delightful and entertaining for the most part.
- If you want to create complex animations or games you can use any of the two.
- The online registration provides access to the full length of animation stream and all program features.
- From there, he starts working on his objects and animations in 3D animation software.
- Flash can produce animation in full color with music and sound effects.
- High levels of detail are also noticeable in player movements and animations.
- This makes your animation more processor intensive.
- The show also includes two video animations parroting activist art from the '60s.
- What would happen if students became active authors of animations rather than passive watchers?
- These techniques were being used alongside fully computerised animations.
- This allows for the rendering of complex animations and effects to be shared out across an Apple Xserve network.
- Sometimes the best websites are the ones with actual meaningful content rather than the flashy add-ins and animations.
- Every rule is explained and illustrated with animations and video.
- Music sounded from the speakers, animations flicking across the screen.
- There are also excellent facilities for creating web graphics and animations.
- The hand-drawn animation is lush, and this is a typically sweet and enjoyable Disney effort, marred only slightly by the inclusion of Phil Collins on the soundtrack.
- Thomas and his fellow engines' voices and endearingly primitive animation remain the same as in the much-loved television series.
- It needs Flash and sound to get the full effect, but underneath the excellent animation is a great site concerned with factory farming and local food production.
- State-of-the-art motion capture technology was used to generate the animations in the studio.
- Paintings, drawings, animations and at last the feature films all augment our appreciation of Lord of the Rings.
- Implementing them would have required lots of time to program and create extra animations.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.