In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(bracelet)ajorca femeninofemenino cadenita
- Gold-plated jewellery, silver ornaments, including anklets, earrings, necklaces and bangles studded with Hyderabad pearls were available.
- This is worn with a variety of necklaces, bracelets, anklets, rings, and other ornaments.
- One can pick rings, pendants, anklets and bracelets - all in sterling silver here.
- Upper and lower garments were worn and the body was ornamented with bracelets, anklets, necklaces, and earrings.
- I move back over to my dresser and find my spiked jewelry and put on as much as I can fit: bracelets, anklets, chokers, and a belt.
- She then donned the bracelets and anklets, clasped the necklace about her shoulders and the wrapped the girdle about her waist, fastening it with the knot of Auset.
- Like most classical dancers, they were heavily made-up, brightly costumed, and adorned with bangles, bell anklets, earrings, and rings.
- Those friendly traditional artisans, who designed all the rings, pendants, necklaces and anklets for the brides-to-be, are still in business all over town.
- Wonderfully crafted bangles, necklaces, anklets and earrings are star attractions.
- The dancers wear anklets, bracelets, necklaces, and colorful sashes with streamers.
- She also wears many bracelets, anklets, and necklaces.
- I spotted some necklaces, bracelets and anklets that were actually worth looking at.
- He wore matching amethyst earrings, bracelets, anklets and various other types of jewellery, as well as having fixed one in his navel, and on his forehead as a bindi.
- The styles vary from the traditional, the tribal, the contemporary, the designer and the exotic in a range that comprises rings, bracelets, earrings, necklaces, pendants, anklets and coordinated sets.
- Gold bracelets, anklets, and armlets were adorned with carnelian and lapis lazuli, covering my arms and legs, and I feared for a moment I wouldn't be able to walk upright for the weight.
- He wore a simple loincloth and more than a dozen bracelets, anklets and other assorted jewellery.
- Much of Miss Beningson's collection beautifully wrought anklets, earrings, necklaces, jewelled crowns - comes from south India.
- Every afternoon conchero dancers wearing feathered headdresses and shell anklets and bracelets gather in the main square to remind everyone of the country's Aztec heritage.
- Necklaces, rings, bracelets, anklets, chokers, earrings, and some articles I couldn't have begun to guess at dazzled my vision.
- The fashion house evoked the tropical island look with elegance in its latest collection of earrings necklaces, trinkets and anklets.
2EEUU(sock)calcetín corto masculinosoquete masculino Cono Sur
- I was inspired to knit anklet socks by the gorgeous yarn.
- Often called tennis socks because of their shorter length, these Wick Anklet Socks are great for all types of indoor and outdoor warm-weather sports.
- You owned a lot of fluoro-coloured anklet socks, mostly lime green, hot pink and fluoro-yellow.
- I like to wear pretty ribbons in my hair and love lacy anklet socks and ruffles on my panties.
- They also purchased anklet socks for guys.
- We can produce anklet socks according to your requirements.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.