In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1colmenar masculinoapiario masculino América Latina
- He was also introduced to members of the school's apiary club who produce pounds of honey each year to sell locally.
- They visited a lily garden where they had morning tea, and an apiary where they had afternoon tea.
- In the case of an apiary producing honey naturally, however, raising queen bees locally is the best practice.
- The colonies were placed in two study apiaries in Grahamstown, South Africa.
- But the man who owns the apiary in question is a fascinating character himself.
- This year Greg is endeavoring to add to his apiary by catching a wild swarm.
- Before applying insecticides hazardous to bees, operators should check with the Consolidated Farm Service Agency to locate apiaries.
- Together they work the land, supporting a successful raw milk dairy, a community orchard, an apiary, and a medicinal and culinary herb garden.
- In some cases, they could be assigned to another experimental colony as the colonies were all located in the same apiary.
- When he was inspector of apiaries, he made the regulation that apiaries should be kept at least 200 metres from the nearest resident and 100 metres from the nearest roadway.
- An unusual auction of apiary equipment is set to take place at the Yorkshire Museum of Farming, at Murton Park, York, tomorrow.
- All the honey bees in the apiary have long since been Africanized.
- He has kept an apiary for the past 10 years.
- After he retired he used one of the boxes to melt beeswax in support of his apiary.
- Attention refocused on hives at Upper Mill when Councillor Brian Angus, the borough mayor, wore a protective suit to officially open the refurbished apiary on April 9.
- The apiary was located 12 km away from the original site to prevent older bees from returning to their original nest site if they recognized the landscape.
- The study was conducted in an apiary in Sheffield, UK, during July 1999.
- The results they produce will be used by the students at the Native American Summer Institute, who maintain an apiary.
- Anecdotal reports suggest that there have been many introductions of new strains of bees to boost the gene bank of the New Zealand apiary industry - even though this was illegal.
- He told delegates that beekeeping in Ireland has long been associated with monastic settlements and that one early monastery was named after an apiary.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.