In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- They want Web sites to respond as fast as the apps do on their new gigahertz computers.
- Double-click on the map to mark waypoints, and the app tells you the total distance defined by the waypoints.
- Geeks store what they do in text and spurn big apps, using plain text editors.
- I do hope I won't have to start running a spam-eating app on my weblog's comments!
- Basically third-party apps fall into one of two categories, useful or cool, and some things are both.
- So today I'm catching up with the lost hours from yesterday and reinstalling my favourite apps on my reborn PC.
- Consider creating a new user account on your computer with none of your familiar apps or configurations.
- It was a very, very bad app, but it was the first app I ever built.
- I was also running about ten other apps at the same time, and it went off without a hitch.
- I've been trying to come up with ways to construct the app myself and D talked about.
- Also, the banner slot at the bottom was refusing to budge, proudly displaying an ad telling me to use the app that was displaying it.
- Some internet apps are working fine, others are dead in the water.
- Well I quit all apps, and restarted them, had no real effect, but a system restart seemed to pick up the user profile changes.
- This reset will keep all apps inactive until you manually start them after the reset is complete.
- That is, to quit the third and fourth frontmost apps, hold down Alt and hit Tab, Tab, Q, Tab, Q.
- I'm downloading various apps and wallpaper for it on my work machine and transferring them via a flash drive.
- I feel it's a very useful conceptual position that makes the future of web apps much more evident.
- I can almost consider it as research into the current state of the art of web apps.
- Thus I have added another field to the Settings sheet of my blogger app and a little code to support it.
- If you've never heard of it, it's a simple app that puts the current time into natural language.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.