In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1tribunal de apelación masculinotribunal de alzada masculinoCorte de Apelaciones femenino América Latina
- This week, the US Supreme Court upheld an appeal court ruling that verified the original District Court verdict.
- But his conviction was quashed after the appeal court heard fresh evidence from new witnesses.
- The appeal court upheld the High Court judge's ruling that the benefits of vaccination outweighed the risks.
- The appeal court concluded that it had no doubts regarding the lower court's evaluation of the facts.
- Well, it is not for an appeal court or a trial court just to ignore a statute of the Commonwealth of Australia.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.