1aposición femeninoin apposition (to sth) — en aposición (a algo)
- This is compatible with the idea that pyrenes are forced to lie close together in the complex; the pyrene ring is a quite rigid and thus close apposition of two pyrenes is expected to limit ring deformations.
- Thus, the expression of these two genes occurs independently in mesoderm and ectoderm without the close apposition of these two tissues that normally occurs in embryos in vivo.
- The first seven bead appositions led to spikes in the fiber position that represent adhesive events of varying duration.
- Hence the plug is a specialized cytoplasmic structure, unlike desmosomes, gap junctions, or septate junctions, which are formed from membrane appositions.
- These connections consisted of close appositions between nonspecialized areas of the plasma membranes of the 2 cells.