1she smiled at him appreciatively — le sonrió agradecida
- the audience applauded appreciatively — el público aplaudió en señal de apreciación
- Once the ensuing reverential silence has descended, spoon out into bowls, inundate with custard and eat slowly and appreciatively.
- Furthermore, both my sister and mother-in-law have recently spent time in hospital, and they took spoke warmly and appreciatively of the care they received there.
- There's no need to feel nervous about reading your work; members are more likely to coo appreciatively than tear your piece apart.
- I sipped, cautiously, and then slurped, appreciatively.
- And, slowly, she put one giant paw out, then the next, and padded out a couple of feet to stand, sniffing the air appreciatively, and gazing all about her.