1(agreement)aprobación femeninoto seek sb's approval (for sth) — tratar de obtener la aprobación de algn (para algo)
- does it meet with your approval? — ¿merece su aprobación?
- it won't meet with your father's approval — a tu padre no le va a parecer bien
- to have/get sb's approval — tener/conseguir la aprobación de algn
- I've drafted a letter for your approval — he escrito la carta en borrador para que usted le dé el visto bueno
- she went to France without her parents' approval — se fue a Francia sin la autorización de sus padres
- If she were only his sister, I would say she was giving us permission and approval to court.
- There can be no greater validation for a movie, than receiving a nod of approval from the man who inspired it.
- It is a surprise to find you quoting him with approval so early in the book.
- A gift more precious than any other, he had given her his love and approval.
- I probably said something very good because he gave me a secret pat on my back with approval.
- I would hope that the west London lines would meet with approval and link up to Heathrow and Gatwick.
- This initiative has no doubt been met with approval by many involved in education.
- Every one of them is constantly invaded in the public interest with universal approval.
- Edward and his father nodded with approval at me, then I was told to give some money.
- Always craving affection and approval, she had many protector figures in her life.
- The decision to increase the discount has met with approval from the livestock sector.
- He believes the drive for approval motivates both spheres of life for ambitious men.
- Neither suggestion met with approval so I repaired to the kitchen to make coffee.
- As I say, it was cited with approval in one of the cases which I referred to a moment ago.
- The idea met with approval from religious as well as tourist and cultural groups.
2on approval — a prueba