1aproximadamenteapproximately ten years ago — hace diez años aproximadamente
- This was a result of a downpour of torrential rain which lasted approximately an hour and a half.
- In the end they held on, to go into the next round in approximately two weeks time.
- The walk will cover a distance of four miles taking approximately two hours to complete.
- She's wearing a dress so skimpy it's approximately the size of a tiny postage stamp.
- The property is situated on approximately three quarters of an acre of mature garden.