In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1árbitro masculinoárbitra femenino
- He's a fair, tough, but independent arbitrator and his reputation is second to none.
- This body consisted of an international list of arbitrators who would mediate disputes between states.
- He defended the role of his reader's editor, who acts as an independent arbitrator of reader complaints.
- A government arbitrator has been appointed to help try to resolve the dispute.
- This act allows family disputes to be resolved outside of court by arbitrators according to their own religious and cultural beliefs.
- Management also offered to refer the matter before an independent arbitrator.
- The latter, with the possible collaboration of two further arbitrators appointed by the parties, will have the task of proposing an agreement acceptable to both parties.
- We have been critics of domain dispute arbitrators since the beginning.
- So naturally when the arbitrators of the labour dispute committee heard the case, they couldn't help laughing either.
- In the event of a request for arbitration, each party shall appoint an arbitrator and the arbitrators shall appoint an umpire.
- But it must throw into doubt the ability of the tribunal to be a final arbitrator of disputes.
- It is likely that arbitrators and independent experts will remain busy for the foreseeable future.
- It has taken weeks of negotiations by the Football Authority to appoint the arbitrators after both Wimbledon and the Football League rejected several other names put forward.
- Each party shall appoint its arbitrator and the two arbitrators shall choose an umpire before instituting the hearing.
- Judges who leave the bench in any state can go into practice as private mediators or arbitrators.
- A forum such as the State Ombudsman, can act as the arbitrator in the event of future disputes.
- Parties can also use Information Technology professionals with training in computer security as arbitrators, rather than judges with no computer science background.
- He is calling for the appointment of an independent arbitrator to nip the dispute in the bud.
- The arbitral tribunal shall be composed of three arbitrators, it being agreed that all three arbitrators shall be appointed by the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce.
- If there is a dispute, the parties appoint arbitrators, contractually created judges to resolve the dispute.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.