In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- A combination of hardware and software architecture will enable this functionality.
- Data classification involves the mapping of data to a logical and physical architecture.
- The obvious query is how far a shared memory architecture will affect the performance.
- The system architecture is readily scalable to the largest enterprise network environments.
- Yes, the development of the graphics subsystem architecture is also going very fast.
- However, later in his career he also became interested in computer architecture.
- The database architecture is based on dataset components linked to data sources via provider and resolver interfaces.
- To effect these changes, new research in supercomputing architecture is also needed.
- Von Neumann architecture required that a computer do one thing, then the next, and on through the program.
- The bus architecture will enable different components on the same ‘system on a chip’ to work together.
- It can only be done if we build a fully distributed architecture.
- Sun, traditionally a company that revolved around hardware, is now turning in earnest to architecture and software, he said.
- He said the computer networking architecture at the heart of the system needed more time for development.
- There is a paradigm shift between open systems and mainframe architecture.
- In other words, operating systems based on this architecture have much smaller kernels.
- Process management in Linux relies greatly on the hardware architecture.
- The libraries then take care of the details of mapping it to the super computer architecture.
- The open system architecture ensures that the systems can be upgraded and extended.
- The new Unix boxes and Fujitsu mainframe systems are to incorporate the same architecture, the company says.
- Both specifications are part of an existing Web services architecture laid out by Microsoft.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.