- A combination of hardware and software architecture will enable this functionality.
- Data classification involves the mapping of data to a logical and physical architecture.
- The obvious query is how far a shared memory architecture will affect the performance.
- The system architecture is readily scalable to the largest enterprise network environments.
- Yes, the development of the graphics subsystem architecture is also going very fast.
- However, later in his career he also became interested in computer architecture.
- The database architecture is based on dataset components linked to data sources via provider and resolver interfaces.
- To effect these changes, new research in supercomputing architecture is also needed.
- Von Neumann architecture required that a computer do one thing, then the next, and on through the program.
- The bus architecture will enable different components on the same ‘system on a chip’ to work together.
- It can only be done if we build a fully distributed architecture.
- Sun, traditionally a company that revolved around hardware, is now turning in earnest to architecture and software, he said.
- He said the computer networking architecture at the heart of the system needed more time for development.
- There is a paradigm shift between open systems and mainframe architecture.
- In other words, operating systems based on this architecture have much smaller kernels.
- Process management in Linux relies greatly on the hardware architecture.
- The libraries then take care of the details of mapping it to the super computer architecture.
- The open system architecture ensures that the systems can be upgraded and extended.
- The new Unix boxes and Fujitsu mainframe systems are to incorporate the same architecture, the company says.
- Both specifications are part of an existing Web services architecture laid out by Microsoft.