- I return, solo, to my villa to find it dimmed, lit with tiny candles and aromatic oil lamps, a bottle of chilled wine waiting and massage oils just beside my bed whose satin sheets are awash with blossoms.
- The limes are quartered, steamed, combined with oil fragrant with aromatic spices, vinegar and salt then stored in airtight jars.
- It was a beautiful evening on the Caribbean island of Puerto Rico in February 2003 and the aromatic smell of a barbecue was still lingering in the warm night air.
- Gardens smell different now, the pungency of aromatic foliage becomes more prominent with less competition from perfumed flowers.
- ‘It has a pungent yet aromatic smell to it,’ said Jonas.
- They used wonderful aromatic oils and could make you warm from head to toe by exerting pressure on just the right bones and muscles for a short time.
- The former has aromatic leaves, which smell of balsam or pine, and pale pink flowers’.
- This handsome plant has striking blue flowers in a spike on the stem and pleasantly aromatic leaves when crushed.
- You can buy small bottles of aromatic oils from speciality shops.
- Besides the aromatic oils and dried flowers, the shop sells rarer products such as seeds and bonsai.
- She opened the door and was greeted with an aromatic smell.
- Tobacco is a sweet smelling product of the aromatic leaves of the Nicotina plant, but contains carcinogenic and highly addictive substances like nicotine, tar and benzene.
- The first one, a mixture of tofu, broccoli, carrot, lotus root, mushroom and a key seasoning - aromatic sesame oil - was appealing in its colours and tasted like a rather salty salad.
- The smell should be pleasantly aromatic, not suggestive of incipient fermentation.
- She poured herself more tea, smelling the aromatic scent.
- Dilute the body oil half-and-half with water, plug the shower drain and, while showering, sprinkle in more of the same aromatic oil as the water collects.
- I want to feel the fruits one by one, test the quality of the skin, sniff the aromatic oils that tell me an orange is going to be a delight rather than a dull, routine element consumed to satisfy dietary needs only.
- Baghel's pretty wife, Savitri, prepared an aromatic curry of coriander leaves, onions and potatoes.
- It has small, pointed, dark green aromatic leaves that have a herby, peppery flavour and are delicious in bean and pulse dishes.
- When you walk into a home where the air is tinged with aromatic spices and sweet smelling delicacies, your mouth waters and you feel an insatiable hunger.
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons are a class of organic compounds having two or more fused aromatic ring structures each based on the structure of benzene.
- Its molecular structure of alternating aromatic rings and amide groups crosslinked by hydrogen bonding makes it incredibly strong.
- In aromatic compounds (ring molecules) the substitution may be of one of the hydrogens on the ring structure itself.
- The aromatic aldehydes have a benzene or phenyl ring connected to the aldehyde group.
- The raw materials for today's dyes are mainly aromatic hydrocarbons: benzene, toluene, naphthalene, anthracene, pyrene, and others.
- However, after isomerization, the planarity is lost, presumably due to intermolecular effects as well as steric hindrance between the carbonyl oxygen and the aromatic ring atoms.