In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1papel cuché masculino
- Pricing starts at $99 for a 30’ x 40’ pigment print on archival art paper.
- Printed on high gloss 80 gram art paper, The Dubliner promises an upmarket monthly overview of ‘life in the city for residents and visitors alike’.
- Students are encouraged to enhance their drawings with brightly colored markers, understanding that they will be enlarging the small sketch onto a large, 18’ x 24’ sheet of art paper.
- Beijing initiated an antidumping investigation last month into imports of art paper from Japan, Finland, South Korea and the United States.
- There are also some well-chosen illustrations, very decently reproduced on art paper.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.