- The National Museum in Nairobi has collections of historical and cultural artifacts and the museum at Fort Jesus in Mombasa is dedicated to archeology and history.
- The museum houses a wealth of interesting historical artifacts, including the original shop restored to its original condition.
- This treasury which is located inside a safe locked basement beneath the shrine contains historical artifacts, priceless manuscripts and a significant amount of gold and gems.
- It's loaded with ceramic artifacts and historical relics.
- Artworks in a museum tend to become historical documents or artefacts.
- All the historical artefacts rescued from the building will be sold at auction next month.
- The cultural artifacts that decorate the walls don't seem real to me - it's like stepping into the Matrix, an artificially generated world.
- We have no control over our cultural artifacts once we send them out into the world - people do with them what they will, including construct dreams around them.
- Of course, much more remains to be done, but the ground floor now houses a large historical museum containing many artifacts indicative of past life in Wood's Harbour.
- If we view all cultural artifacts as historically contingent, by what measure do we decide if one is morally superior to another?
- The film is most interesting as an historical artifact and an example of a black-cast film that seems to respect the actors, though not financially.
- The president of the Admiral Brown Society, JJ O'Hara, said the cannons and guns were rare historical artifacts.
- Because this policy sees every object in terms of personal identity, it is blind to imaginative or well-crafted paintings, interesting or rare historical artefacts.
- Displayed alongside the photos are some books, posters and other historical artifacts of this period.
- Therefore, Chonggyechon now contains old deposits and a variety of artifacts that illustrate the cultural history of Seoul over the past 600 years.
- The McCord Museum is home to an extraordinary collection of historical artifacts from Montreal and beyond.
- The United States Library of Congress preserves the Nation's cultural artifacts and provides enduring access to them.
- Local people wanted a safe place to exhibit and store family pictures and historical artifacts, and now the Centre provides just that.
- We take for granted that our cultural artifacts will last.
- I can't help but to think about how the great museums of Europe amassed their collections of cultural artefacts.