In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1riñón artificial masculino
- His other major innovations include introducing the artificial kidney to America.
- This is first time, he says, that an artificial kidney fashioned from cells and biocompatible materials has produced what seems to be urine.
- This can require treatment with an artificial kidney until normal function recovers.
- Your blood is filtered through an artificial kidney and returned to your body.
- The aircraft configuration accommodated specialized medical equipment such as an iron lung, orthopedic bed, artificial kidney machine, or infant incubator.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.