1(writer, musician, painter, sculptor)artista masculinosidewalk / (British) pavement artist — pintor callejero masculino
2(performer)Música intérprete femeninoTeatro actor masculinoTeatro actriz femeninoTeatro artista masculinovaudeville / (British) variety artist — artista de variedades / revista
- The WSF was in some ways like a circus - a huge performing act with many artists, acrobats, entertainers.
- Visual artists and filmmakers teamed up with dancers and musicians.
- Hollywood sees a moral dimension in protecting its property and the creative works of its artists, as well as a nobility in bringing entertainment to the masses.
- Other events on the day include performing artists, novelty races, face painting, workshops, market stalls and music.
- There will also be face painters, clowns, artists, magicians and creatures of all shapes and sizes roving through the festival site.
- He is one of the 150 artists performing worldwide for Cirque du Soleil.
- Also, in an effort to promote khadi, models will display the garments while artists will perform traditional cultural programmes.
- Logan and Murray-Leslie hide in a back room surrounded by friends: fashion buyers, designers, film-makers, artists.
- Some of Britain's finest artists will be performing in villages across the county as part of Rural Arts Wiltshire's spring season 2003.
- I doubt I can actually retire either, but that's another question, one facing many artists and creative people, especially women.
- Contemporary dance artists Forecast will be performing their new show Ready at Lancaster University's Nuffield Theatre on Tuesday.
- Deep in the quiet art kingdom, visitors may be summoned by the loud sound of beating gongs and drums to an open-air stage, where local artists perform the drum dance.
- She will perform with other local artists at the launch.
- Creative artists, screenwriters and filmmakers will need time to figure it out too.
- Also, they all work in creative fields - artists, musicians, writers, architectural photographers, cartoonists.
- Poets, musicians, dance troupes, artists and actors from various African and Caribbean nations will be on the ship.
- Company dancers, along with some guest artists perform 10 works, which they've created themselves.
- Clowns relieve tension during performances by artists such as acrobats, flying trapezists and jugglers.
- Designing this seemingly simple piece of light sculpture required a creative team of artists, architects, and designers.
- I believe our filmmakers, writers, poets, and visual and performing artists do us proud, alongside those of anywhere in the world.