In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1director artístico masculinodirectora artística femenino
- It shows great self-belief when an artistic director brings his own work to the stage of his new post when in only his second year there.
- Women film directors, for instance, are as rare as women symphony conductors - and women artistic directors of ballet companies.
- When Neil Murray hatched his plan to run Glasgow's Tron Theatre without an artistic director it was a bit of risk.
- Playwright and actor Chris Craddock is the new artistic director of Azimuth Theatre.
- She was the artistic director of Soho Poly and Greenwich Theatre.
- Over the years, and through five artistic directors, American Ballet Theatre has remained remarkably true to its original identity.
- Kinloch, a former artistic director of the Byre Theatre in St Andrews, is thrilled by the standard of work she's been seeing.
- This season he has joined the theatre's team of artistic directors.
- Would you be interested in becoming the artistic director of a theatre?
- She has recently been appointed as the first artistic director of the National Theatre of Scotland.
- Programming control is just one of the many issues over which artistic directors and boards of directors disagree.
- The company would be run instead by an administrator and an artistic director.
- The RSC is controlled by its artistic director who reports to a board of governors.
- As well as admiring the work of artistic director Alan Ayckbourn, Carol found the theatre captured her imagination.
- In Montreal's French-language theatre scene, the school's influence is perhaps felt most strongly through the graduates who have gone on to become artistic directors of theatre companies.
- He is also an associate artistic director of the Alley Theatre in Houston, Texas.
- She is currently the artistic director for Touchstone Theatre, and a freelance director as well.
- Neumeier first started working as the artistic director of Hamburg Ballet.
- They want the German capital to be home to a cross-cultural experiment that turns performers into artistic directors, giving them a genuine say in what they do and who they perform with.
- Credit should go to the new programming triumvirate of executive director Sally Lee and artistic directors Jane Kim and Nobu Adilman for opening up this niche festival.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.