In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1asbestosis femeninoamiantosis femenino
- Only the more severe grades of asbestosis are detectable by gross examination.
- Clinically apparent asbestosis occurs only after a significant latent period.
- They get deadly diseases like black lung, asbestosis, or more insidious poisonings.
- Chest radiographs showed no evidence of asbestosis or other scarring pulmonary disease.
- This issue has been addressed comprehensively by two of us in a study of asbestosis and lung cancer.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.